Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning SAM. Yes, finally, thanks. lt was a huge exhausting cluster, but she got home. Her doctor discharged her at 1:00 pm, but she also needed to be cleared by her pulmonologist, and nobody could find her. Finally found the guy covering her and he cleared her. Then someone realized that the doctor had ordered oxygen 24/7 for two weeks, so they couldn't send her home (two blocks) without an oxygen tank. They called the medical supply place to have it delivered to the hospital, which took several more hours. By the time she could actually leave, it was 7 pm and the pharmacy where the doc had sent her scripts was closed. I called and had them transferred to the 24-hr Walgreens in the next town, and when we got there and waited an hour, they didn't have her new insurance card on file, and we hadn't brought it because she didn't have her wallet at the hospital. So we finally got home at 9:30. :faint:

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    No, but she's home. This is going to be interesting. Her oxygen concentrator is sitting in the dinning room, and she's got 50' of tubing on it so she can get around the house. With her propensity for tripping over things, I don't see this ending well. Fingers crossed for no trips for the next two weeks, and that she can go back to just oxygen at night when the two weeks are up.

Meanwhile, I still feel like :poop: and have to go back to work tomorrow.

How are you doing, SAM?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm doing okay...Hope that you will be ready for work tomorrow. Didn't you say that Monday is usually a busy day in the ER???

Yeah, the busiest day. But dayshift should be better because I might have a couple of hours of peace before it all begins. Ya never know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom