jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yep, any plans for the weekend Jagee??

Proctoring a test tomorrow morning, $180 for about 3 hours of work. Then hitting the gym and a haircut in the afternoon. Sunday after church we are chaperoning a youth group volunteer event at a nursing home then going to jump on trampolines at SkyZone.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Proctoring a test tomorrow morning, $180 for about 3 hours of work. Then hitting the gym and a haircut in the afternoon. Sunday after church we are chaperoning a youth group volunteer event at a nursing home then going to jump on trampolines at SkyZone.

Wow, that sounds busy, you should take Monday off to rest...:):

We was going to the Boat & Travel show to look at RV's tomorrow, but decided to wait until next weekend.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Wow, that sounds busy, you should take Monday off to rest...:):

We was going to the Boat & Travel show to look at RV's tomorrow, but decided to wait until next weekend.

Yeah, I like to hit up the motorcycle expo that goes on during the Boat & Travel show, but don't think I'll make it this weekend.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, I like to hit up the motorcycle expo that goes on during the Boat & Travel show, but don't think I'll make it this weekend.

Wifey likes to look at RV's...When I eventually retire, we would love to just spend a year or two traveling the country in an RV.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Wifey likes to look at RV's...When I eventually retire, we would love to just spend a year or two traveling the country in an RV.

There is a guy that retired from here that has an RV. He travels all over the country finding fishing spots and looking at the world. I'm jealous.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We keep going back and forth, which would be better. A motorized RV or a pull behind with a pickup truck. Both have their benefits and liabilities....

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We keep going back and forth, which would be better. A motorized RV or a pull behind with a pickup truck. Both have their benefits and liabilities....

Yeah, I don't know which would be better. I would like the pull behind just because I'd rather have a big trailer behind a (relatively) little vehicle, rather than towing a little *trailer* (car) behind a big vehicle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom