Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'll have to put a thermometer down here, most of the heat goes upstairs. You must have good heat in that garage.
    It is heated off of the house, but only has two ducts. I keep a small electric heater out here, and if it's really cold I can fire up the propane. It stays toasty.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sitting here listening to music. Boy comes up from the basement and wants to talk. SO I turn the music off. Then he sits here not talking

grrr

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My connection speed is horrible tonight, I'll have to check out the Christmas light display in the morning. I get about 10 seconds, then buffering, 10 seconds, then buffering...:xmad:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is heated off of the house, but only has two ducts. I keep a small electric heater out here, and if it's really cold I can fire up the propane. It stays toasty.

I may need to pay a visit to my family....just long enough to warm up. It is feeling better in here now though.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Act, after watching your videos, I was trying to find videos I took down in Alabama. They do a light show that is awesome. I think I deleted them though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The heat is always on......... :)

Hubby just went out to make sure the wood stove in the man cave is going good for the cats out there. I feel sorry for my old guinea...he has nobody to snuggle up to anymore. It is amazing how much warmer his house is with all of the firewood stacked in his pen to break the wind though. I took him hot water twice today. I'll do it again in the morning so he can get a good drink. I'm surprised he is still here...he's at least 12 years old and we have a fox on the camera almost every night now. It was out there again this morning. He's a tough old bird.

The report I just got is that the system snow is here...very fine flakes falling.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just stacked in the wood for the all night run.
    Spouse is a frequent nite time flyer on the poddy thing so she keeps it loaded up. Our furnace has not ran since I re-lit the stove when it got cold again. I will have to scoop out some ash tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom