• Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Hope you feel better soon! Kidney stones suck.
    The last ones I had they had to go in and break them up and remove them....5 of them back to back, I couldnt pee. I think they said the biggest was a 1/2 " in dia.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are you going to give him $2? :):

He paid for the tickets so that would be nice, but I haven't decided yet. :lmfao:

I do think he is glad that I didn't buy whatever I wanted while shopping online earlier tonight when he told me to order a few things on Bass Pro's site for the boat. I only needed .02 more to get free shipping. I ordered something that was $2.49 and he told me I should keep shopping since we were already at free shipping. He's so silly...that is a dangerous thing to tell a woman that is shopping online! He's lucky I was nice and didn't do it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    :poop:......Steelers won..............:(

I never gave the Steelers much thought, but I thoroughly despise Pittsburgh. General Sherman once commented that if he owned both Texas and Hell, he would live in Hell and rent Texas out. I feel the same way about Pittsburgh. If I never see that septic pit again, it will be too soon.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ahh, the Xacto knife went away to be replaced by a knee to the groin for a while, 100mg of tramadol and a little nap and I'm ok, but I haven't tried to pee again yet.

I still have some of those old boxen of Norinco, I don't know why. I was getting about 3% fail to fire out of that crap, a very consistent one per mag. Nicely dented primer, no bang on a second try. It's almost like the Chinese didn't have very good QC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom