• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I always buy a few boxe of cookies.A month or so back,a boy scout stopped by selling stuff.The cheapest thing was a 15 doller bag of popcorn.I bought one,and my wife told me I am a idiot.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I always buy a few boxe of cookies.A month or so back,a boy scout stopped by selling stuff.The cheapest thing was a 15 doller bag of popcorn.I bought one,and my wife told me I am a idiot.

Yep, I got snookered into a bag like the one you bought by my grandson. I asked my son can I just donate $20.00 instead and he said "he won't get any credit towards prizes if you don't buy the popcorn" What can you do?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    He won't mind. I even asked if he wanted to come. But he's not crazy about the idea of leaving the house at 6am and riding in the car for three hours just to stand around in the cold all day and watch me shoot.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    He won't mind. I even asked if he wanted to come. But he's not crazy about the idea of leaving the house at 6am and riding in the car for three hours just to stand around in the cold all day and watch me shoot.

I've heard how well you can shoot...so indeed I would leave the house at 6am, drive for three hours, and stand around in the cold just to watch you shoot ! I'm hoping to ring steel at 400 yrds with my Mosin and AR. I've got a new scope for the AR I need to zero in.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've heard how well you can shoot...so indeed I would leave the house at 6am, drive for three hours, and stand around in the cold just to watch you shoot ! I'm hoping to ring steel at 400 yrds with my Mosin and AR. I've got a new scope for the AR I need to zero in.

I don't know if I'll bring my AR or just focus on handguns. I'll have two new ones to get used to.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I don't know if I'll bring my AR or just focus on handguns. I'll have two new ones to get used to.

I remember reading about those. Knowing you that will likely take all of about a half dozen rounds. I am going to bring up my new to me Colt 1911A1 US Government model. I swear it's been through Colt's custom shop...it's that tight and slick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom