• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I don't remember that. I think I still have my sash with my awards on it somewhere

Yep, my daughter still has hers.

I am a sucker for Girl Scout cookies...Tagalongs, Thin Mints...UMMMM! I've been known to open up a box of Tags, grab a 16 oz. glass of cold milk, finish off both and go into a cookie induced euphoria.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep, my daughter still has hers.

I am a sucker for Girl Scout cookies...Tagalongs, Thin Mints...UMMMM! I've been known to open up a box of Tags, grab a 16 oz. glass of cold milk, finish off both and go into a cookie induced euphoria.

when I moved to Indy, I learned that Northern IN and Central IN are different regions, not all regions carry the same cookies. I am used to the Northern IN selections, so I ordered from Mom tonight.
    They sell the same main ones, Thin Mints and ummm I can't think of the others. But the Chocolate with Coconut are sold in both markets, but called different things. It's weird.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a neighbor girl and two great-nieces selling cookies at the moment so I can take orders and ship if people don't mind paying the postage. I'm heading to bed, but if you are interested in getting a few GS, PM me and I'll let you know the choices, etc. tomorrow. They are $4 a box.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I was always scouting for the cute boys.

So were a few Boy Scout leaders.

when I moved to Indy, I learned that Northern IN and Central IN are different regions, not all regions carry the same cookies. I am used to the Northern IN selections, so I ordered from Mom tonight.
    They sell the same main ones, Thin Mints and ummm I can't think of the others. But the Chocolate with Coconut are sold in both markets, but called different things. It's weird.

I think you're talking about Samoa's in the Indy market...good stuff. Now you only get six cookies in a bot for $7.00!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom