Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It would a nice carry option for someone used to shooting 1911s. I used to carry a P220 compact SAO, before the lure of carrying twice as many rounds captured me.
    Well, she is very inexperienced and is thinking of carrying in her purse. The 238 is not a gun I would recommend for her. But, he never listens to me. I don't know anything.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, she is very inexperienced and is thinking of carrying in her purse. The 238 is not a gun I would recommend for her. But, he never listens to me. I don't know anything.
    If she is going to just throw it in her purse, I assume you were recommending a .38

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wasn't asked and I don't offer my opinion unsolicited. Yes, I think she intends to just dump it in the bottom of her purse.
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster. You know that safety will get knocked off. I would hate to be carrying around a cocked and unlocked pistol rattling around in a bag...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster. You know that safety will get knocked off. I would hate to be carrying around a cocked and unlocked pistol rattling around in a bag...

And another Moron induced gun tragedy is in the works.

I pray not but we can be our own worst enemy's.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He asked if she could carry it hammer down on a loaded chamber. I have no idea if it has a FPB. I said he needed to check that. He didn't know what I was talking about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom