New Palestine
    latest

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Howdy DB, how's the Oldsmobile work going???

FTFY :)

Done......well almost. It works great but.....

The new regulator is an upgraded one. The motor that bolted to the old regulator housing was parallel to the bottom of the door. The new reg the motor sits at an slight upward angle and the speaker on the door panel hits the motor. I have it all on with a bulge in the panel now. I showed the guy at the auto parts store what was going. He ordered a new motor and we will see if it will work. It looks like it will from the picture. Said he's sell it to me for $40 instead of the $65 he could get. :D He's a top notch dude. :)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Oh yeah, **** that buick. Damn mice made a home in it and it really stinks. It's going to the bone yard. I think it would take to much work to get it smelling good again. Fabreze didn't help, now it smells like fabreze and mouse ****.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    plus it needs new tires and struts, oil, power steering and antifreeze leaks fixed.

Don't know if I mentioned it but I got a recall notice from GM on that car. Something about an oil leak that could cause a fire. They don't have parts yet though to fix it. :dunno: I should take it to a dealer and ask them to get me on the list for the fix. They might take a look at it and give a $100 not to bring it back :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom