Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didnt realize the MRO was that much bigger than a micro. I was waiting for the price war and was thinking of getting one for the MPX... guess I am stuck with the micro...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here is my manly gun.

IMG_0233_zpsr8lckj2a.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The one I really miss is the one Dad and I decided to sell in the late 90's, our 1919A4...that gun was a blast.
    At least you still have memories. That beats most of us. Most of the cool ones I've had the pleasure of shooting belonged to my Uncle Sam.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    At least you still have memories. That beats most of us. Most of the cool ones I've had the pleasure of shooting belonged to my Uncle Sam.

Most of the cool ones I've had the pleasure of shooting belong to a bunchof****ingnumbers and some mouse that lives in a church.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hey X,how is that range on Lincoln?Was in town Monday,both shops closed.
    I have never been to that range. I keep wanting to get over there. When I go to an indoor one, I always go to Midwest up in Elkhart. Hard to change when you're old :-)

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Talk about a blast from the past, was sorting through some old pictures and found one I had taken at Reinholt's for the spring mug shoot back in the 90's. I am sure many of you at one time or another shot Pinelane ammunition, was an inexpensive reload ammo from up in Vaparaiso. The owner of the company was Carwyn Dalke, an eccentric to say the least. I went up to pick up ammo for the shop once during the summer and he was running Camdex reloading presses in nothing but a jockstrap and boots, not a pretty sight. Carwyn loved shocking folks, this is how he dressed on a regular basis...always fun walking into a bar with him...and yes, those are purple knee high boots with that outfit!

a81cd486-6f19-4359-809b-7394734599d5_zpsbfusiqfb.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom