Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Grandkids are kind of sneaky like that. I've been surprised a couple of times. :)

Stepson is 31 (single), Stepdaughter is 26 (single, but looks like she found a keeper), my oldest is 24 (and getting married in June) and the total grandkid count is 0 (zero)......... Youngest daughter is 18 and starting college this fall. Youngest is the only one who has said that she WANTS kids....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

They had one of these scopes at Rural King in Columbus last Sunday for $224. They had the mount too, but I didn't notice the price. I was seriously thinking about buying the scope instead of the Ruger LCP I bought. Daughters bought me a Rural King gift card for a gun, figured I should use it for a gun...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have managed to completely fill the ammo cabinet to overflow. I would like to get a bit more. Goal is to shoot all summer on my stock and be OK rolling into winter. We will see how that works out.

Mags are good. I am at the point of confusion on CZ Mags so no more are needed there until I either get a little smarter (Ha) or the learning curve catches up.

HNY all........:coffee:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    They are strong lasers. Visible in daylite where most red ones are not.
    Say what you will but in a Home defense situation a dialed in laser is a plus.
    Wife has a laser grips on her S&W.38. They are very nice for "minute of man" aiming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom