Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hmm, one sounds good. The other sounds like Filipino meat on a stick.

Yeah, I have the Wife kind of split the ham. She likes to make a pineapple/brown sugar glaze for the ham, but I think it's too sweet that way. Sooooo, she just does tha back 2/3 of the ham with the glaze to I can have my plain ham....:yesway:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Yeah, I have the Wife kind split the ham. She likes to make a pineapple/brown sugar glaze for the ham, but I think it's too sweet that way. Sooooo, she just does tha back 2/3 of the ham with the glaze to I can have my plain ham....:yesway:

Pineapple gravy on the ham. :drool:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I still can't believe she is 3 1/2......I remember your countdown & excitement towards her birth and it seems like a year ago.....

I know SAM. It's always been fun to spend time with her, now it's even more fun and more special. She can tell me things and I understand her. We do things together and she enjoys it. She's really brought a lot of joy to my life

My sister told me today she had a dream last night. Our Mom was there and she was telling my sister that C & K were expecting a baby again. Princess needs a baby brother or sister, but I'll wait until they are ready.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Weird night tonight.

One of my medications from my back/neck issues states blurred vision as a possible side effect. 95% of the time it is no problem, but tonight it's a issue. No idea why???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I know SAM. It's always been fun to spend time with her, now it's even more fun and more special. She can tell me things and I understand her. We do things together and she enjoys it. She's really brought a lot of joy to my life

My sister told me today she had a dream last night. Our Mom was there and she was telling my sister that C & K were expecting a baby again. Princess needs a baby brother or sister, but I'll wait until they are ready.

What does the Princess want?? Brother or Sister???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom