Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    have a girl at work who is a germaphobe. She is always using hand sanitizer, won't do anything without it. I never use the ****. I can handle money then grab a sandwich and eat it. Never get sick. She is always sick.
    I can to, butt, that :poop: is nasty. I see people chewing on ink pens, then want me to use their pen. Ain't happening.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    MERRY CHRISTMAS. I got my very first rifle when I was 16. It was a REMINGTON Nylon 66. Just about a year ago it was returned to me by a friend that I left it with when I was being sent overseas. That was 20 years ago and we'd lost touch but then he found me through the Internet and drove from Wyoming to see me and return it along with a couple of other guns I had left with him. Brings back some great memories of being outdoors in north central Texas before all the concrete and asphalt replaced the prairie, cows, and jack rabbits.

WOW !!!!! YOU lucky dog !!!!! Congrats .....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ok, I lied earlier. NOW I am finished with Christmas shopping.....Forgot that I had a gift card I needed to buy for one of my daughters....
    Went out to Kroger just now to get it....4x Fuel points....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    have a girl at work who is a germaphobe. She is always using hand sanitizer, won't do anything without it. I never use the ****. I can handle money then grab a sandwich and eat it. Never get sick. She is always sick.

Ex-wife & oldest daughter are the same way.......Germophobes that have to have everything super clean and sanitized......And get sick all the time.
    Myself & younger daughter are like MrsG, don't worry about it and rarely get sick..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom