Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am still juggling schedules. Another guy put in his notice the other day so the juggling will get more intense.

The company my Wife works for requires 4 weeks notice. If you ever want to return to work for them, you have to do 4 weeks. If you do less than 4 weeks, they will not rehire you. If you leave on bad terms and work for another Nursing Home company, the the other company is bought by the Wife's company, they will let you go...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, sometimes **** happens and you have to do what you have to do.

Understand completely. With my medical bills and car repairs this last year, I owe everyone and their brother. All I can do is send everybody a little bit at a time. Everyone will get paid, it just may take a little longer than they prefer. But, they will get paid....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Understand completely. With my medical bills and car repairs this last year, I owe everyone and their brother. All I can do is send everybody a little bit at a time. Everyone will get paid, it just may take a little longer than they prefer. But, they will get paid....

I had the same thing recently. For the first time in my life a collection agency was after me. Not an experience I want ever again. It doubly sucks when it was medical bills that I shouldn't have had to pay in the first place.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, pretty harsh.

Yep. But in Nursing & Assisted living homes, almost everyone is licensed in one way or another. Takes them time to replace some jobs, you don't just call the temp agency and get a Dietician, Physical Therapist or Physician Assistant. Most of the people the wife has worked with that has left, have done their 4 weeks. Don't want to burn bridges...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom