Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I hate it when people do that. I did a FTF ammo deal with a guy from Facebook, and he also wanted to see one of the guns I have for sale. He said it was exactly what he had been looking for for his wife. Said he didn't have the money but would have it next payday. Asked me how old I was, and I said 53. He said "Well, I'm 54, and back in our day, a handshake meant your word was good, so let me shake your hand." We shook on the deal, and three days later he messaged me saying he wasn't going to get it.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I hate it when people do that. I did a FTF ammo deal with a guy from Facebook, and he also wanted to see one of the guns I have for sale. He said it was exactly what he had been looking for for his wife. Said he didn't have the money but would have it next payday. Asked me how old I was, and I said 53. He said "Well, I'm 54, and back in our day, a handshake meant your word was good, so let me shake your hand." We shook on the deal, and three days later he messaged me saying he wasn't going to get it.

have had the same happen to me.......then get stiffed....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The mood is coming to focus around here.
    Hams are being prepped, food is in the fridge staged up and I just sent Manny out for some beer.
    I no longer consume adult beverages but the boys will have psychotic episodes if there is no alcohol and all these screaming little girls.

I need some kind of mood enhancer......:):

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hams are being prepped, food is in the fridge staged up and I just sent Manny out for some beer.
    I no longer consume adult beverages but the boys will have psychotic episodes if there is no alcohol and all these screaming little girls.

I can't imagine you're likely to be drug tested... How about a li'l medicinal ganga? :)

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

???????....:D

images

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom