mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just learned that a good friend of ours brother was shot and killed last night at a local gas station over lotto tickets.......freaking lotto tickets.
    WTF is going on.

I do not know if I should cry or start screaming.

So sorry to see this, CM.

Apparently my father was in a car accident on Friday and totaled his car. He was uninjured thankfully. I had to find out about it on Facebook this morning (from my wife).

This sounds like my family.

He was driving down 38th street and someone turned into him, hitting his drivers side. His car was drivable but suffered significant damage. The other drivers vehicle was not drivable. Of course the other driver had expired plates and a suspended license and left before the police arrived. My father did get his information though. I would bet money that the other driver does not have valid insurance.

I'm glad he got the info as even if you have the required uninsured/underinsured driver crap on your policy, you have to KNOW who the other driver was to use it. We found this out when hubby was in the motorcycle accident this summer and the guy that caused it ran.

Hi everybody!

Daughter is here visiting. We got the butter cookies dough mixed up and chilling so cut out cookies can happen sometime in the near future. Bread is rising. I have things to do, but don't know where I want to start.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She's crocheting (don't know where she gets that) and watching fishing videos with hubby. She needed some yarn so came to raid my craft room.

I think I will go wrap a few things and get something done.

Rain is moving in....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom