KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    What up GMan?
    Come by and get these mags off my bench one night this week, and I'll buy you a beer or ten.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    If we just talked about guns, it would only be a few of us guys........ We try to be inclusive.

Tune in tomorrow for bra talk.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If we don't have to wear pants in here, I am pretty sure being braless is okay too.

Hi Leadeye...you can take off your bra if you want to.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    forgot to share the story of our shoplifter last night after second shift left. 2 gals were looking around. One of our day shift gals happened to stop in for a drink, she saw the one gal dropping stuff into her suitcase sized purse and alerted the guy working. In his defense, from the register, you couldn't see her doing it. She was in the bathroom when he was told. So he comes out from behind the counter and waits for her to come out. Once out he approaches her about the items in her purse. He says he had to tell her 3 times that he would look in her purse and she better hand it all over. Told her if a cop came in before she left, she'd go to jail. By the time she had emptied her purse she was shaking pretty hard. Well, the friend with her took off like a flash when the thief was approached.
    In the thief's haste to get all the items out of her purse, she pulled her ID out with the stuff and set it on the counter with it. She didn't realize she did this. So now not only did we recover $25 worth of junk, but we know exactly who did it.

I almost died laughing as I was watching the video and John confronting her

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    forgot to share the story of our shoplifter last night after second shift left. 2 gals were looking around. One of our day shift gals happened to stop in for a drink, she saw the one gal dropping stuff into her suitcase sized purse and alerted the guy working. In his defense, from the register, you couldn't see her doing it. She was in the bathroom when he was told. So he comes out from behind the counter and waits for her to come out. Once out he approaches her about the items in her purse. He says he had to tell her 3 times that he would look in her purse and she better hand it all over. Told her if a cop came in before she left, she'd go to jail. By the time she had emptied her purse she was shaking pretty hard. Well, the friend with her took off like a flash when the thief was approached.
    In the thief's haste to get all the items out of her purse, she pulled her ID out with the stuff and set it on the counter with it. She didn't realize she did this. So now not only did we recover $25 worth of junk, but we know exactly who did it.

I almost died laughing as I was watching the video and John confronting her
    And that's why they steal. They're to stupid to hold a job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom