mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was surprised a couple of years ago when we went out on Christmas Eve to buy a tv. Ours died that evening so we figured we'd go out get a new one (we only have one in the house) and grab a bite to eat somewhere. All of the stores were closing up by 6...luckily we stopped on our way to eat instead of eating first.

What happened to shopping late on the Christmas Eve to finish up. I used to wait and do some last minute shopping that night to help me get in the mood...then go home and wrap everything.

My husband asked me again what I wanted for Christmas and I still haven't come up with anything good to tell him. If he doesn't get me something by then, he will probably give me some cash to get what I want and I will hit the after Christmas sales to find something. I have some clothes that I bought and wrapped and my craft light that we got to share. I'll probably use it more than him, but that is a good thing that I have been wanting to get.

My son is painting a picture for my husband and I suspect he may be doing something for me too. He showed me the painting he is working on of my husband's all-time favorite cat that we lost a few years ago. That cat was always by his side helping him with everything. When he pruned the trees in the orchard, the at was wrapped around his neck like a neckscarf keeping him warm. He was inconsolable when he got smashed under the garage door. Sensors were installed on all the garage doors that day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom