Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy 451

So how bad is it that I just finished licking/chewing the caramel off of the rubber spatula used to make the caramel for the caramel corn and the corner of the spatula is missing. I don't think I ate it so it must be in the caramel corn! LOL! I guess I will look for it when I stir it the next time and warn the neighbor if I don't find it....I'm not sure she wants to eat that.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So how bad is it that I just finished licking/chewing the caramel off of the rubber spatula used to make the caramel for the caramel corn and the corner of the spatula is missing. I don't think I ate it so it must be in the caramel corn! LOL! I guess I will look for it when I stir it the next time and warn the neighbor if I don't find it....I'm not sure she wants to eat that.

If there is enough caramel on it, she might not notice :dunno:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Howdy 451

just send me all the caramel corn i will dispose of it in a proper manner thus insuring the safety of said neighbor...:D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I absolutely HATE O'Hare. We get stuck there every time we fly. Delays or cancellations. The last time, our flight to South Bend where our car was parked was cancelled. No way we were spending the night in the airport so we rented a car and drove home....only to get to South Bend and learn that the car rental place closed at midnight. We had to drive home and go back the next morning to return the car and get our luggage and my car out of the lot...car rental for the drive home was over $300.

Just sampled the caramel corn. I may have to buy more brown sugar and make more before Christmas...this will be long gone! This recipe I found online last year is a keeper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom