Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Pretty good.....you...???

surprisingly in a very good mood for the night.

had a few really nice things happen tonight at work. Had a lady get her drink free with her card and she had me take her dollar and pay for the next guy. The next guy comes up and gets 1 of his 2 drinks free with his card and I pay for the second drink with the dollar left. He steps aside and then comes back and hands me 3 free 1 topping large pizzas from Dominoes. he was a manager at the one downtown.
    That was just the start. It's nice to see people giving

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I love you man

I am laughing so hard right now

evening Mom

how ya doing?

I'm good. Glad to hear you had a good day. I actually feel like I am ready for Christmas and am finally getting in the mood to celebrate the holiday. Cookie baking has begun and presents are 99% bought and wrapped. I thought I was done, but my daughter was asking about what to get for my hubby and so I ordered for her and added on to the order. He needs some new work shirts...his are ancient and very worn out but we never seem to find them in the store. My daughter said Penneys has them, but they are online only. I used the 30% off online sale and they were already on sale so ended up getting them for half price. Finally got an email that the sweatshirts I sent back were received and my credit is in process. Replacements for those arrived a few days ago.

Don't wanna brag.. But I can carry a dozen!!

Why do I keep thinking "ring toss" every time you post? :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    surprisingly in a very good mood for the night.

had a few really nice things happen tonight at work. Had a lady get her drink free with her card and she had me take her dollar and pay for the next guy. The next guy comes up and gets 1 of his 2 drinks free with his card and I pay for the second drink with the dollar left. He steps aside and then comes back and hands me 3 free 1 topping large pizzas from Dominoes. he was a manager at the one downtown.
    That was just the start. It's nice to see people giving

Pay it forward..............It is a real thing.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The bad just seem to be the ones that get all of the publicity. There is a lot of good out there and it is not hard to find if you just keep your eyes open.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom