052aa59e7313b0923007d90abee9d818_zpsdevvqerf.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I hate going to Kroger this time of year, people are such dumbasses.....Couldn't care less for the people in line behind them....

Tonight it was the cashier in charge of the UServe lanes. 6 UServe self check out lanes, 3 of them are flashing lights asking for cashier assistance and the cashier is standing there shooting the **** with some lady. I don't care if you haven't seen her in a freakin year, catch up on your break time......5 or 6 people in line waiting to get to those lanes....

Finally one of the women waiting for assistance to use coupons walked over and had her scan them there, cashier still didn't move, so the other lanes waiting had to walk over and tell the cashier what their problem was.....:xmad:

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I hate going to Kroger this time of year, people are such dumbasses.....Couldn't care less for the people in line behind them....

Tonight it was the cashier in charge of the UServe lanes. 6 UServe self check out lanes, 3 of them are flashing lights asking for cashier assistance and the cashier is standing there shooting the **** with some lady. I don't care if you haven't seen her in a freakin year, catch up on your break time......5 or 6 people in line waiting to get to those lanes....

Finally one of the women waiting for assistance to use coupons walked over and had her scan them there, cashier still didn't move, so the other lanes waiting had to walk over and tell the cashier what their problem was.....:xmad:

I hate the grocery store. You don't have too many options in your area which sucks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If I am paying full price anyway a cashier is checking my items and the sack boy is loading my cart......period.
    Screw the self serve.
    Remember when the boy would pump your fuel and check the fluids, clean the shields.......then self serve came along. **** that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom