The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey Mom.....I put a deposit on that red Van you found for me...........:)

Yup. 90K on a 1 ton chassis with full on interior. New brakes (rotors/pads) all around and new tires.
    Spouse loves it. That makes it all good...

Well, that was easier than I expected! Good to hear you found something you like though.

My son is visiting my parents and then finally heading home. He has been here since Tuesday so I hope his cat remembers who he is and didn't run out of food. He said he left the autofeeder FULL and the same with her water. I just hope she isn't mad at him. He was going to leave yesterday and then hubby said something about going out for pizza for dinner and he decided to stay. We had a really nice visit.

I told him to text me when he finally makes it home tonight so I know he survived the holiday traffic.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, that was easier than I expected! Good to hear you found something you like though.

My son is visiting my parents and then finally heading home. He has been here since Tuesday so I hope his cat remembers who he is and didn't run out of food. He said he left the autofeeder FULL and the same with her water. I just hope she isn't mad at him. He was going to leave yesterday and then hubby said something about going out for pizza for dinner and he decided to stay. We had a really nice visit.

I told him to text me when he finally makes it home tonight so I know he survived the holiday traffic.

I hope he fares well Mom.

Thanks for finding that site for me. I looked at 6 or 7 from there. It is always amazing to me how much people want for junk and how good they make junk sound in the adds.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm glad he took some time off and came to see you for a bit.

always a good thing to have the kids come by

I'm hoping the weather is nice at Christmas so he can make it back to celebrate.

I hope he fares well Mom.

Thanks for finding that site for me. I looked at 6 or 7 from there. It is always amazing to me how much people want for junk and how good they make junk sound in the adds.

He was talking about his plans to move to Oregon next year. I hate to see him move that far away, but I also understand wanting to do the things he wants to do while he is single and has no family responsibilities. I can't fault him for following his dreams but also doing it responsibly and in a way that pays the bills too. At least he will have my brother and his wife there to help him out. I can always visit and vice versa.

I agree on the ads. You better know how to decipher the code! LOL!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    airwolfarchangel.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That does suck.

Buddy text me my schedule. Mon-Sat 5:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
    Guess I'm gonna have to see the work doc about a temp. restriction on my hours.

Sounds like a good idea. Did they say if sleep (or lack thereof) affects this at all? Were there any things that they thought you could do to help with possibly recovering the sight you have lost?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom