The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Mom I didn't realize you didn't take the job for the season. I guess it is a real good thing. Everything alright with the daughter?

GS, I've done the same with my children

My girls work hard and long hours when available. I don't have to worry about them. I can say I taught them right and they chose to use what I taught them

How are you doing gs?

Bitter sweet time of the year MrsG, but I'm doing pretty well. Thanks for asking.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom I didn't realize you didn't take the job for the season. I guess it is a real good thing. Everything alright with the daughter?

GS, I've done the same with my children

My girls work hard and long hours when available. I don't have to worry about them. I can say I taught them right and they chose to use what I taught them

How are you doing gs?

The owner had asked me if I could work. I called and let the office know that I could help on weekends. One of the girls I used to work with messaged me and said she heard I was coming back so I expected them to call me. No call so I guess the guy that does the scheduling decided they didn't need me. I don't like him and don't like working with him, and I'm pretty sure he knows that. He lied to me too many times the last time I worked, and I called him on it. I've never been very good at dealing with liars.

I saw the owner when we were there today, and he didn't ask why I wasn't working so I figure they either talked or he assumed I decided I was too busy. He and I will have a chat at some point, but I wasn't in the mood today to deal with that. I don't need that job badly enough to worry much about what the liar is saying or doing. I noticed that there were two others that have been key employees for a long time that also did not get along with the scheduling guy that were not there this year. Found out today they were not asked to return. One of these days they will figure out why the good workers don't come back.

My daughter is doing fine. Busy at Penney's and crocheting stuff to sell for Christmas gifts...making stuff based on orders she gets from friends. She had today off so she wanted to go with to get the tree. If she wasn't with me, I probably would have ended up with a Charlie Brown tree. :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    well sorry that didn't work out mom. I hate a liar myself

I can not see you with a Charlie Brown tree

We ended up with a much smaller tree than I wanted, but I kept pointing at ones that were about 3 foot tall and asking if we could get one of those. My daughter said no.

The extra money would have been nice for Christmas, but I'm glad I'm not doing the hours. The neighbor has needed more help lately and has started some physical therapy again so I've been taking her for those appointments too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom