The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I sold it to someone local. A family down the street a ways. They have a disabled 9 year old that they have brought home from the facility he was in. Long story but an "X" versus dad thing but he has won out. They need a van to take him to Dr. appointments and basic transport. They have 3 kids and both work but with the 9 year old's needs they struggle. He has been stopping by and talking to me about trades or payments.
    I have a soft heart. I checked him out and he is for real. I cut him a deal and took a hell of a loss but he took it home today. It is Christmas after all.

Pay it forward.

When I sold my conversion van, it was a similar deal. The thing ran great but the body was starting to rust. I had the rust repaired once and a few years later, it started to pop out again. The guy that bought it was giving it to a family that had a special needs child, and he was paying to have the lift installed for the wheelchair. I was asking $2500 and sold it for $1000 only because of where it was going. I'm sure they got a lot of miles out of it as it still ran great. We kept it maintained as hubby does all of our vehicles. It feels good to do stuff like that when you can.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I assume from the exclamation point, you are a packers fan so I guess that is good. :laugh:

I guess I need to get to bed. I have to be out of here earlier tomorrow. Neighbor and I have a busy day (or at least the first half) tomorrow.

Night guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom