The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'll check out the Avast. I have the malwarebytes on my pc now but I think the free version keeps telling me I need to pay now...not sure if it is still actively working.

We had leftovers for supper. I have not been motivated to do much of anything today. I've had a headache most of the week and have been chilled today. I shouldn't be cold. The woodstove looks like it is set on nuclear temps...Kitty Lou has melted into the limestone that the stove sets on. She is HOT to the touch but isn't moving. She is still alive...I checked.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'll check out the Avast. I have the malwarebytes on my pc now but I think the free version keeps telling me I need to pay now...not sure if it is still actively working.

We had leftovers for supper. I have not been motivated to do much of anything today. I've had a headache most of the week and have been chilled today. I shouldn't be cold. The woodstove looks like it is set on nuclear temps...Kitty Lou has melted into the limestone that the stove sets on. She is HOT to the touch but isn't moving. She is still alive...I checked.
    Cats can take a lot of heat. Hope your feeling better real soon.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi guys.

I think she fried her brain, DB. She was laying with her head practically against the side of the stove last night. Her fur was so hot I could barely touch her. Hubby asked me this morning when she lost another tooth...I looked and sure enough, she is down to the two upper canines. Most of her teeth were pulled 14 years ago but she did have three canines. It's probably no wonder she barfs so much since she swallows the dry food whole. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom