mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm back. Was off reading and trying to figure out what hubby is watching. Weird stuff on Netflix.

Mbills - I'm glad that Sebastian's care is not more involved. That seems to be something that would be fairly easy to work into a daily routine. I remember doing asthma treatments on my son every four to six hours with the nebulizer and needing to have an electrical outlet to plug into. It was challenging if we were traveling or had to be away from home when his treatment would be due.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks for walking dead reminder.
    Was watching Taking Chance.
    Still need to clean 3 guns.
    Still need to do Legion finances.
    Still need to eat.

Guess I'll eat and call it even.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm back. Was off reading and trying to figure out what hubby is watching. Weird stuff on Netflix.

Mbills - I'm glad that Sebastian's care is not more involved. That seems to be something that would be fairly easy to work into a daily routine. I remember doing asthma treatments on my son every four to six hours with the nebulizer and needing to have an electrical outlet to plug into. It was challenging if we were traveling or had to be away from home when his treatment would be due.

Get a 12V DC to 120 V AC inverter for the car.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Get a 12V DC to 120 V AC inverter for the car.

That would have been handy to know as a single mom back in the day. LOL! He's on his own now, but I think he has pretty much outgrown his asthma. He uses an inhaler occasionally but no more nebulizer treatments at least.

I pray Sebastian's CF doesn't get worse and that better treatments or a cure are found that will benefit him as he grows up!!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

It's not bad...definitely could be worse. The Creon with every feed was originally the biggest pain in the butt but its just habit now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom