mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not getting the truck. She messaged me and said somebody had looked at it yesterday...came back today with money and bought it. We weren't really looking fora 3/4 ton so we aren't terribly upset over it. Especially, when I realized my new tires wouldn't fit it. I didn't really need a set of tires and wheels as backups for the surburban since it has rally wheels and good tires already. I'll hang out with Old Blue until something else comes along that looks too good to pass up. I'm sure this was a good deal, but when it doesn't work out, it just isn't meant to be.

Pie baking to begin when my daughter arrives. We are doing the turkey dinner tomorrow so there is prep to be done today. Cherries are thawed and the squash (we use butternut instead of pumpkin) is ready to be made into pie filling. I might make an apple pie too. The neighbor lady's eyes kind of popped when I said we were making pies today...I think she may need a delivery. :laugh: She got fresh bread today so that should hold her until I see her on Wednesday.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Not getting the truck. She messaged me and said somebody had looked at it yesterday...came back today with money and bought it. We weren't really looking fora 3/4 ton so we aren't terribly upset over it. Especially, when I realized my new tires wouldn't fit it. I didn't really need a set of tires and wheels as backups for the surburban since it has rally wheels and good tires already. I'll hang out with Old Blue until something else comes along that looks too good to pass up. I'm sure this was a good deal, but when it doesn't work out, it just isn't meant to be.

Pie baking to begin when my daughter arrives. We are doing the turkey dinner tomorrow so there is prep to be done today. Cherries are thawed and the squash (we use butternut instead of pumpkin) is ready to be made into pie filling. I might make an apple pie too. The neighbor lady's eyes kind of popped when I said we were making pies today...I think she may need a delivery. :laugh: She got fresh bread today so that should hold her until I see her on Wednesday.

I get off easy this year...just have to make the sweet potato hash and maybe a pie...however I am responsible for the family Christmas dinner for all 17 family members this year...

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    What is with the "nut kick Jagee" in the tags????

We taking bids as a fund raiser????

sounds good...will it be a raffle or can you buy multiple tickets?
    nutkick_zps936cb4a3.gif

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    phone repair guy is here... phones have not been working since Wednesday... Frontier is really on the ball.

I don't even have a land line anymore.....Several years ago I figured out that nobody but phone sales were calling me on the landline....Everyone I wanted t talk to called my cell....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom