• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hey Mrs. G! Are you staying warm? Lovely stuff we have going on today.

oh my I'm loving it.

Princess and I had a snow ball fight. It's a little cool in dads house but he is only here during the day so he keeps it cooler.

Roads were decent on my way up. The heavy stuff hadn't hit yet.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    oh my I'm loving it.

Princess and I had a snow ball fight. It's a little cool in dads house but he is only here during the day so he keeps it cooler.

Roads were decent on my way up. The heavy stuff hadn't hit yet.

Glad to hear your trip was good and you are enjoying time with your girl.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    little pissed off right now

S hasn't had heat in her apartment for 2 days. The other apt in the building has the thermostat and they shut it off and left. The landlord is in Wisconsin and the lady he has managing hasn't stopped by to turn the heat on. I told her to go to a hotel and take it out on her rent for next month. It's BS that she is in an apt with no heat in this cold weather. Says it is 56 degrees in there right now.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    little pissed off right now

S hasn't had heat in her apartment for 2 days. The other apt in the building has the thermostat and they shut it off and left. The landlord is in Wisconsin and the lady he has managing hasn't stopped by to turn the heat on. I told her to go to a hotel and take it out on her rent for next month. It's BS that she is in an apt with no heat in this cold weather. Says it is 56 degrees in there right now.

My daughter's landlord hadn't turned the heat on yet as of last week. They were using space heaters. I told her to call them and demand it be turned on or I would help her report them (if we could figure out who to report them too). They turned it on and then turned it off again the other day because "it was warmer". They were supposed to turn it back on again today. Their heat is included in their rent...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My daughter's landlord hadn't turned the heat on yet as of last week. They were using space heaters. I told her to call them and demand it be turned on or I would help her report them (if we could figure out who to report them too). They turned it on and then turned it off again the other day because "it was warmer". They were supposed to turn it back on again today. Their heat is included in their rent...

If her landlord was in town, it would have been turned back on yesterday. The second apt has control over it and I guess they left for the weekend. S left a note on their door yesterday asking them to leave it on as it controls her heat as well. The note is still there.
    She is finishing putting her laundry away then going to a friends for the night. I hope she doesn't mean that guy friend she isn't suppose to be dating, but if it is, it isn't my business.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If her landlord was in town, it would have been turned back on yesterday. The second apt has control over it and I guess they left for the weekend. S left a note on their door yesterday asking them to leave it on as it controls her heat as well. The note is still there.
    She is finishing putting her laundry away then going to a friends for the night. I hope she doesn't mean that guy friend she isn't suppose to be dating, but if it is, it isn't my business.

I think adult children are more worrisome than when they were minors living at home.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I think adult children are more worrisome than when they were minors living at home.

yes they are.

I was grumbling that it was 66 in here, couldn't imagine 56.

and if she's sleeping with that guy again :xmad:

I just hope she uses protection. She's off birth control now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom