• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There's a girl with a great future ahead of her. The man she marries is going to be a lucky fellow.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Tabasco and butter are two flavors that just go together. I'll grill pork chops and then serve them with a melted butter laced with Tabasco sauce.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Definitely a crappy day out today. Spent a couple hours in the snow gathering and hauling rocks. Relaxing on the couch watching a movie with the family now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Definitely a crappy day out today. Spent a couple hours in the snow gathering and hauling rocks. Relaxing on the couch watching a movie with the family now.

Gathering and hauling rocks? You wife sounds like mine, she was always picking up those glacial erratics in the farm fields. Some even followed us down here to The Great Southern Forest. Now she collects limestone and sandstone .

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Gathering and hauling rocks? You wife sounds like mine, she was always picking up those glacial erratics in the farm fields. Some even followed us down here to The Great Southern Forest. Now she collects limestone and sandstone .

i am the rock collector. The wife thinks I'm crazy. Got some big ones today. Was primarily helping a friend gather some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom