Monticello
    052aa59e7313b0923007d90abee9d818_zpsdevvqerf.jpg

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Got my performance eval yesterday and was blindsided. Apparently I'm so "curt and abrupt" with my co-workers that nobody wants to ask me for anything.

I met with my supervisor and asked her to give examples and she could give none. I've never been anything less than pleasant to anyone.
    there is a major breakdown in leadership if you were blindsided. If an employee gets a not so positive review then the supervisor has failed at supervision. One should know where they stand with supervision before they walk in the room for an eval.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    there is a major breakdown in leadership if you were blindsided. If an employee gets a not so positive review then the supervisor has failed at supervision. One should know where they stand with supervision before they walk in the room for an eval.

Yep. I honestly don't think there is any evidence to back up the accusations. I think the same comments were put on there for all of the clerks because some of them get testy when they are stressed out.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yep. I honestly don't think there is any evidence to back up the accusations. I think the same comments were put on there for all of the clerks because some of them get testy when they are stressed out.
    so instead of dealing with the problem they make a blanket assumptions. Supervisor needs to go back to leadership school.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom