The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The National Weather Service of Northern Indiana has issued a high wind warning for Elkhart and St. Joseph counties and the surrounding area, and the high wind watch issued earlier today is no longer in effect.
    A severe weather watch — such as a high wind watch — means there is potential for severe weather, the National Weather Service says. A warning means the severe weather is expected or occurring.
    The warning is in effect almost all day Thursday, from 1 a.m. to 10 p.m. According to the National Weather Service, residents of northern Indiana, southern Michigan and northwest Ohio should expect 25 to 35 mph winds with gusts up to 45 mph late Wednesday night.
    The Weather Service also says scattered gusts around 60 mph are possible with showers Wednesday night, and winds will increase to 30 to 40 mph during the day Thursday with gusts 55 to 60 mph.
    High wind speeds could be dangerous for large vehicles on north-south roads. Damage to trees and power lines is likely on Thursday, the Weather Service said.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well, the boy is at school. he doesn't have to stay for mandatory remediation tonight but asked if he could stay anyway, says he needs to do some more extra credit work for his grades?! :scratch:

All I want to know is who is this boy in my sons body

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    well, the boy is at school. he doesn't have to stay for mandatory remediation tonight but asked if he could stay anyway, says he needs to do some more extra credit work for his grades?! :scratch:

All I want to know is who is this boy in my sons body

I'll ask again, sooooooo, who is the girl he is trying to impress???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    yeah, there has to be. He's mum on that though. He asked me to take him to get his hair cut... I told you guys that, right?

he's 12, he doesn't need no girl, we aren't worth it

At that age, when there is a sudden change of grooming habits, there is a girl involved....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom