The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Those things are great when they work.
    I put one on the Spouses Yukon in the late 90's. It was what she wanted for Christmas.
    One night the neighbor called me and said my SUV was running in the driveway....2:00 A.M. and we did not start it. He was worried someone was sick......:dunno:
    It did that a few times and I took it out.
    when I got the car last winter the fob didn't work. I bought a refurbished one but couldn't get it to program. It was sending a signal because the parking lights would flash. My guess is the battery wasn't making good contact.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Foot under tail...(gently of course) so mo "Pee-Pee/Poo-Poo" when mommy gets home.

Put them out there on the grass and said "go potty", "go pee-pee", "go poop", and the pomeranian and shih tzu just stood and looked at me. The two American Eskimos were OK with it. Leo peed and ran inside, and Lucy was like "Yay, mud! Let's play!"

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    love my remote start

my issue now is the remote isn't always working and I need to find a new one. I'll be holding the keys and it will start playing jingle bells as if I took the battery out and put it back in.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Put them out there on the grass and said "go potty", "go pee-pee", "go poop", and the pomeranian and shih tzu just stood and looked at me. The two American Eskimos were OK with it. Leo peed and ran inside, and Lucy was like "Yay, mud! Let's play!"

:rofl:

gotta love them though

mine are still sound asleep on the sofa

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Did you tell him if he did his chores you might "Want" to cook for him.....:):

:rofl:

no. But he came home Tuesday wanting a birthday cake for the Marine Corps birthday. I just rolled my eyes. He wanted biscuits and gravy yesterday for veterans day. I am very thankful for what he did in the Corps. I am not going to get up and cook just for that though. I would have taken him out for breakfast had he asked though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom