The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I saw shiny!! Actually, I was just chatting with one of the girls I worked with at the tree farm. I guess they were told I am coming back this year. I should probably find out when that is going to start so I can plan accordingly.

My dad's reloading stuff is all going to my brother...with all of the books and supplies. He's going to need a semi for all that stuff and his guns. I keep calling DIBS but I'm not sure it is working. :):

I could easily spend $3K on the reloading stuff I want, but don't have a garage or "man cave" to put everything. So, my small set up works for now. We have a fairly big house, but no place good to set up something like that.....

(Has anyone ever said that "Formal Living Rooms" are the biggest wastes of space ever invented)...

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I could easily spend $3K on the reloading stuff I want, but don't have a garage or "man cave" to put everything. So, my small set up works for now. We have a fairly big house, but no place good to set up something like that.....

(Has anyone ever said that "Formal Living Rooms" are the biggest wastes of space ever invented)...

first thing I did in the new house was build the man cave...I knew it would be a necessity

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I've never really understood the formal living room thing, but we rarely use our living room so I guess we sort of have one of those. We hang out in the basement 90% of the time.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Whatever happened to Collin Raye? I think we used to line dance to some of his music.

Deer in my back yard again. Silly little ones are chasing each other around out there.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I've never really understood the formal living room thing, but we rarely use our living room so I guess we sort of have one of those. We hang out in the basement 90% of the time.

Same here, we spend 90% of our awake time in the TV room upstairs. The Living room hasn't been used in years and the Dining room about 4-5 times a year....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I like watching the deer kickbox around the salt lick I have in the backyard

The does are getting *****y with each other. They pin their ears back like a horse when they are mad and chase each other out there. I have a few shots of them rearing up and kicking at each other too.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That was interesting. Had a knock on the back door. Went down and there was an attractive middle aged plain clothed female and a uniformed State Cop....

They asked for my neighbor lady..... Our house numbers are only 2 apart. I sent them next door.

Hope they are not too long, their car is blocking my driveway....Don't know what's going on???

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The does are getting *****y with each other. They pin their ears back like a horse when they are mad and chase each other out there. I have a few shots of them rearing up and kicking at each other too.
    Thank God it only happens once a yr!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Same here, we spend 90% of our awake time in the TV room upstairs. The Living room hasn't been used in years and the Dining room about 4-5 times a year....

summer time we are upstairs in the tv/living room...family dinners in the dining room twice a month, winter we like watching tv in the basement in front of the fireplace...Saturday nights are spent out in front of the firepit...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That was interesting. Had a knock on the back door. Went down and there was an attractive middle aged plain clothed female and a uniformed State Cop....

They asked for my neighbor lady..... Our house numbers are only 2 apart. I sent them next door.

Hope they are not too long, their car is blocking my driveway....Don't know what's going on???
    Selling cat? :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes they are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom