The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I finally lost patience and installed the Bulletproof ambi-safety on my Loaded - dropped in without issue - cant believe I waited so long for the upgrade - highly suggest one to anyone debating on one

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Running through before I head to see the neighbor. Hubby is back to doing firewood. It is not all going to fit in that pen so I hope he doesn't make it so full the poor guinea has no house. We have discussed where else to stack it. We have at least three heaped loader buckets already cut and split that needs moved and a pretty good pile left that includes 6 BIG logs. He better wait on those. The maul will be needed to get them down to a size that can be put on the splitter.

Other than my elbow bugging me (tendonitis), I feel pretty good in spite of all of that stacking.

Saw a new buck on the driveway camera...nice 8 pointer with one broken tine. Also saw the BIG cat that reminds me of Leroy again. Not my Leroy, but that sucker is a big cat.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    project 2011 Commander is back on track, I had to send the frame out to have the recoil shield moved back, necessary when using a Government frame for a Commander build and it is finished...get to pick it up Wednesday

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    project 2011 Commander is back on track, I had to send the frame out to have the recoil shield moved back, necessary when using a Government frame for a Commander build and it is finished...get to pick it up Wednesday

:yesway: :yesway: I know nothing about 1911's, but it sounds like the project is flowing along nicely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom