The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The dollar stores, Walmart, Lowes...all of them around here have incandescent bulbs in a variety of wattages.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, I hope the hardware store has them. Nearest walmart is in Greensburg, 20 minutes away. Nearest Lowes or Home Depot is 35 min away.

If the hardware store doesn't have it, then we will go without until Monday....No biggie, just an inconvenience...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just hope I can get all my work finished before the big day....I have so much **** already and the Boss keeps having epiphanies recently. Everytime this happens it adds to my list. It's nice to make yourself nearly indispensable, but it comes with a price.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just hope I can get all my work finished before the big day....I have so much **** already and the Boss keeps having epiphanies recently. Everytime this happens it adds to my list. It's nice to make yourself nearly indispensable, but it comes with a price.

You do sound like you have way more going on than one person should have. Lots of big deals to get in order.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You do sound like you have way more going on than one person should have. Lots of big deals to get in order.

I knew what I was getting into when I took the job. It's easy at times, but still a lot of pressure. If I don't produce, we don't have orders. If we don't have orders, people get laid off. I don't want that on my shoulders. It hasn't happened yet, but I don't want that on my shoulders...

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Yeah, I hope the hardware store has them. Nearest walmart is in Greensburg, 20 minutes away. Nearest Lowes or Home Depot is 35 min away.

If the hardware store doesn't have it, then we will go without until Monday....No biggie, just an inconvenience...

I drove right by you, today, and if I had known it, I would have waved and said hi .....

Went to Cin., helping a friend move .....

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Handed out candy tonight...probably only had 30ish kids come by. When I was a kid in this neighborhood mom used to get over 100 sometimes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom