The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Our Rural King had a thing going on. Buy any gun, get a bucket of bullets for $90. Other than that, 2 box of 50 limit in 1 purchase.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I sure wish this little cutie lived closer to me. This is my great-niece who is down there by Indy.

12049200_10105656276483518_5689219361871155312_n.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Rural King had another 10% off anything not on sale today.

My freakin black socks keep disappearing, I bought a dozen and I'm hiding them....

Just had a great idea, I'll put them with the cleaning supplies.....My Wife & Daughter would never find them there........:rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She is a year and a half and too funny. Her mom made her costume. Her dad was the big bad wolf and her mom was dressed as her grandma in her nightclothes.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    There were Trick or Treaters just showing up at the Nursing Home when we left.

The Management was smart, they bribed the staff to bring their kids by to Trick or Treat by allowing anyone who showed up (staff) to put their names in a hat for a $100 Walmart gift card. Plus, they put gift cards in the bags for the kids. All but one was for $5, one of them was for $50....

The Residents were loving it. They were all lined up waiting for the kids to come by...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Rural King had another 10% off anything not on sale today.

My freakin black socks keep disappearing, I bought a dozen and I'm hiding them....

Just had a great idea, I'll put them with the cleaning supplies.....My Wife & Daughter would never find them there........:rockwoot:
    :lmfao:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    20 minutes of trick-or-treating left, and we've had about 20-30 kids. I'll be taking a big bag of candy to work for the breakroom table.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Her look says, "Nobody loves me".

I think she had a mouthful of candy.

There were Trick or Treaters just showing up at the Nursing Home when we left.

The Management was smart, they bribed the staff to bring their kids by to Trick or Treat by allowing anyone who showed up (staff) to put their names in a hat for a $100 Walmart gift card. Plus, they put gift cards in the bags for the kids. All but one was for $5, one of them was for $50....

The Residents were loving it. They were all lined up waiting for the kids to come by...

I used to love taking my kids to the nursing home when they were little. It didn't matter if it is was raining. We could take their coats off so you could see their costumes and they had as much fun as the residents. I asked the neighbor lady if the kids trick or treat at their apartments. She didn't think they did but said they do at the nursing home there. She bought a bunch of candy just in case any did, but I think it was more for her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom