Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Gonna be a hot one! Be careful out there.

Yep, think I'll stick to indoor work today......

Although, it's been forever since I have even pulled the trigger on any of my shootin irons. Might head out to the range just to empty a mag or two.... Don't want the ammo in the mags spoiling or anything.....:):

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yep, think I'll stick to indoor work today......

Although, it's been forever since I have even pulled the trigger on any of my shootin irons. Might head out to the range just to empty a mag or two.... Don't want the ammo in the mags spoiling or anything.....:):
    Gotta rotate the stock Sam!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :ugh::ugh: I get soooooo tired of saying the same thing over and over and over again.........

Our TV sits in a corner. A flat screen on top on a 40" high cabinet. The cable box/dvr sits at the bottom of the cabinet...
    Wife will grab the remote to change channels on the cable box and point it at the TV. Then get frustrated that "the damned thing isn't working". So I say "point it at the cable box" for the 5 millionth time.......:ugh:
    If you are on the sofa, it will work, your far enough away. But if your a foot from the TV and trying to do it, no way...
    We have had this same TV/Cable Box set up for 4 years......

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :ugh::ugh: I get soooooo tired of saying the same thing over and over and over again.........

Our TV sits in a corner. A flat screen on top on a 40" high cabinet. The cable box/dvr sits at the bottom of the cabinet...
    Wife will grab the remote to change channels on the cable box and point it at the TV. Then get frustrated that "the damned thing isn't working". So I say "point it at the cable box" for the 5 millionth time.......:ugh:
    If you are on the sofa, it will work, your far enough away. But if your a foot from the TV and trying to do it, no way...
    We have had this same TV/Cable Box set up for 4 years......
    Just takes some folks a little longer Sam :)

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Laundermat lurk
    Working out of town sucks.
    Heading to Denny's in a bit. that should be a good change from the junk I've been eating.

We might head to the Sports Guide Warehouse, its 12 mins away, for something to do.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Laundermat lurk
    Working out of town sucks.
    Heading to Denny's in a bit. that should be a good change from the junk I've been eating.

We might head to the Sports Guide Warehouse, its 12 mins away, for something to do.

If Dennys is a step up from your normal diet, what have to been eating??? Dog Crap???

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Aren't there any little family diners around there, Red? Those are usually the best place for a decent meal that isn't too pricey.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Only 1 day off a week mom, I really dont feel like driving around.
    If I didnt have to go do laundry I wouldnt have left the room.

You do enough driving already so I understand that! I'm getting tired of driving just going back and forth to Lafayette. I know I will be making at least three trips there this week.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Going okay.....Been lazy so far today.

Going to run out to the hardware store and get some sandpaper soon. There is some rust on my daughters minivan around the back wheel. Think I will break out the sander and get it cleaned up.
    Found a place on Amazon last year that sells exact match spray paint. Fixed the rust on the other side last year and was pleased with the results.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I hope you have a a/c'd garage - mowed the lawn earlier and was getn warm - decided to be lazy and do laundry tday
    Going okay.....Been lazy so far today.

Going to run out to the hardware store and get some sandpaper soon. There is some rust on my daughters minivan around the back wheel. Think I will break out the sander and get it cleaned up.
    Found a place on Amazon last year that sells exact match spray paint. Fixed the rust on the other side last year and was pleased with the results.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom