MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    laundry started.
    I'll have clean uniforms for the next 5 days now

SD, it just irks me, don't like what you're reading, click off the thread, article, etc. Don't go back to it. Same as if a tv show is on I don't like, don't watch it.
    personal responsibility and thinking for ourselves is such a thing of the past.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I love people who have been on INGO for 5 years and are still plinkers. They're only here to sell or buy guns or to pop into threads to complain how insulted they are! I hate complainers!!!

You got something to sell? I might have something to sell. I'm only on INGO to buy and sell!

Good morning SD 1, MrsG, Birds, and SAM. How's Mary doing SAM?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    alright. I've surfed the tv stations and there is nothing on. I am going to nap a bit before I work from home. Nice thing about what I have to do is I can do it on my own time. Nothing to critical about it

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    There should be a separate designation of "flipper" for those who have 58 posts and 20 feedbacks.
    Yes, and they must all have an avatar of a dolphin!
    laundry started.
    I'll have clean uniforms for the next 5 days now

SD, it just irks me, don't like what you're reading, click off the thread, article, etc. Don't go back to it. Same as if a tv show is on I don't like, don't watch it.
    personal responsibility and thinking for ourselves is such a thing of the past.
    It's like they just wait, never contributing to INGO at all. Then every few months they read something that is funny and posts a few stupid lines about their personal life that nobody cares about and plays the victim. New rule, if you don't have at least 100 posts for every year on INGO, BAN HAMMER!!! Your just a troll or a gun flipper!!!. . Rant over!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

It's like they just wait, never contributing to INGO at all. Then every few months they read something that is funny and posts a few stupid lines about their personal life that nobody cares about and plays the victim. New rule, if you don't have at least 100 posts for every year on INGO, BAN HAMMER!!! Your just a troll or a gun flipper!!!. . Rant over!!

I say you should have 1k posts for every feedback.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Or, they could set a limit on the number of "Free" posts in the classified. Everyone gets say 5 a month free, then you pay for them...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Both are great ideas. I like how the new LT6 gun exchange program is working!!

I know that Fenway likes having an active Classified section, it brings a lot of "clicks" to the site. But the people that always have 10-12 ads posted and aare not advertisers irritate me, they are getting a free ride...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Her recovery continues to amaze SAM. She's still hugging the pillow for now, but rest is great for her right now.

I hadn't heard about your beautiful bride's surgery. Prayers sent my friend.

Tripped going up the stairs awhile back and tore up some tendons in the big toe and top of the foot. Getting it fixed...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom