Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    they are a cool dog . There was a farmer up in maine that had a pair of those and a pair of some kind of retriever that's was different . he use to ride around with all 4 in the truck

If I ever get to the point where I don't travel as much, I would have one. A big dog just doesn't fit our lifestyle right now...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We give ours Brewers Yeast with Garlic... haven't seen a flea in years. Costs about $20 a year for four dogs.

We use Frontline Plus, but buy it in the container for "Big Dogs". Then divide it up into smaller doses. One of the "Big Dog" vials will do all of our dogs & cats for one dose with some left over.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    comfortis from the vet. normally it works great. I think it's just a bad year

The neighbors we had right behind us had 2 dogs living in their backyard full time. They moved and the dogs are gone (actually they were abandoned and another neighbor found them homes). Since those 2 flea infested dogs are gone, we didn't have any issues this summer.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The neighbors we had right behind us had 2 dogs living in their backyard full time. They moved and the dogs are gone (actually they were abandoned and another neighbor found them homes). Since those 2 flea infested dogs are gone, we didn't have any issues this summer.

I didn't treat the yard. That was my first mistake. with my cats out running the hood, I can't stop them from bringing them home. I wish they would just stay home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom