mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Last night he thought the supply closet across from his room was the bathroom...I had to stop him from peeing in there. But....yeah...I'm sure my 80 year old mother is well equipped to keep him safe at home. I envision many nights on their couch in my future.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Last night he thought the supply closet across from his room was the bathroom...I had to stop him from peeing in there. But....yeah...I'm sure my 80 year old mother is well equipped to keep him safe at home. I envision many nights on their couch in my future.

I did that a lot in the army, everything in the barracks or a hospital looks the same. Right?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Greg. I think I am going to call it a night too. My son seems to have dad under control (as much as possible anyway) and I am tired. I have tons of stuff to do tomorrow and a bajillion errands to run including picking up half a hog from the butcher and getting it stashed in the freezers and running to south bend to get the shower chair from my nephew to take for dad when he comes home Friday. So...Knox, South Bend, LaPorte and back home and I only have about 3 hours to do that and still do everything else on my schedule...not sure if that is even possible but we shall see!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom