• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, countdown till Mathem! Gotta wash clothes and hit the gym before the concert tonight! Everyone have a great day. . And Sylvain. . I can't seem to find my patriotic twerking thong. You know the red, white and blue ones with the stars on the front, did I leave them in your closet again? If you find them let me know! They'd be perfect for the Mötley Crüe show tonight!! BBL

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    mslu6v.jpg

:runaway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How's it going Mom45, still in Therapy??

Still at rehab. So...the case manager was asking me why mom and dad have Anthem as primary and medicare as their supplement when it should be the other way around. if it were reversed, we would not be fighting to get his stay approved again at this point. I called mom to inquire...because that is the way the agent wrote the policy. Hmmmm...but why???? She has no idea. She gave me the guys name and number. I google it and nothing comes up...how is that an office number does not come up in a google search? WTF is this guy? My sister is POA so I gave the info to her and she is going to call and see what she can find out. What a freakin' mess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom