mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. Waking up is hard some mornings.

Drinking my coffee and trying to get going. Need to take the neighbor for her hair appointment.

Hubby is working on the next tree that needs taken down. This thing is the biggest tree in the yard. I hate to see it go, but that damn oak wilt is hitting them hard. He blew a hydraulic line yesterday while taking the stump out from the other one and now my dogwood and half of my flowers in the bed near it are covered in oil. I hope they don't die but am not really sure how to wash oil off of a plant. Water just get repelled.

This one is not having the stump removed. The tractor is not big enough to handle this one, and is getting a bit "loose" so he doesn't want to risk breaking anything major on it. I told him to cut it off nice and flat and I'll put a big flower pot on it or another salt block for the deer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning mom!!
    Your neighbor sure is lucky to have you guys living next to her..

She's a mile or so away but still my neighbor. She and I have fun together. Yesterday, I was helping her navigate Walmart on the scooter without hitting anyone that we liked. Others were fair game. She cracks me up. She kept telling me to let her know if I saw anyone that needed run over.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    She's a mile or so away but still my neighbor. She and I have fun together. Yesterday, I was helping her navigate Walmart on the scooter without hitting anyone that we liked. Others were fair game. She cracks me up. She kept telling me to let her know if I saw anyone that needed run over.
    That's funny. Walmart would have many suitable targets for her a bet!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's funny. Walmart would have many suitable targets for her a bet!!

She may be old, but she has a great sense of humor and her family does not realize just how sharp her mind is. She went through a period of being over-medicated and "out of it", but she's back with a vengeance! And....when we go past Dairy Queen, her car whips right in there all on its own.

Tomorrow we are going to Rochester to the eye doctor so that will be an all day excursion. She wants to go to the cemetery where her parents are buried. I am relying on her to give me directions so this should be fun. Her eye sight is not good. Macular degeneration has taken its toll.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    She may be old, but she has a great sense of humor and her family does not realize just how sharp her mind is. She went through a period of being over-medicated and "out of it", but she's back with a vengeance! And....when we go past Dairy Queen, her car whips right in there all on its own.

Tomorrow we are going to Rochester to the eye doctor so that will be an all day excursion. She wants to go to the cemetery where her parents are buried. I am relying on her to give me directions so this should be fun. Her eye sight is not good. Macular degeneration has taken its toll.
    Macular degeneration is a *****! I need to visit my mom and brothers grave this week. It's been awhile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom