Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Did you look at the house ????????
    Yep. It needs some work, but the price reflects that and leaves room in the budget for it.
    We will be doing some remodeling before moving in. Replacing existing carpeting, replacing bathroom and kitchen carpet with tile or laminate, replacing wood paneling with drywall, and repainting the entire interior. There is 50 years of tar and nicotine on the walls and ceiling.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I imagine I'm going to learn about home repairs in a short amount of time. The estate is in probate right now, so we're slightly at the mercy of that for a timeframe. Since it's an uncontested/unsupervised probate, we can probably begin renovations before it's settled.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sometimes feelings lost can come back, sometimes not.
    I lost feeling in my lower right lip to chin. Took over half a year to get it back.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yep. It needs some work, but the price reflects that and leaves room in the budget for it.
    We will be doing some remodeling before moving in. Replacing existing carpeting, replacing bathroom and kitchen carpet with tile or laminate, replacing wood paneling with drywall, and repainting the entire interior. There is 50 years of tar and nicotine on the walls and ceiling.

Find experts that can answer questions.
    I've found True Value Hardware people to be more knowledgeable than Menards/Home Depot people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom