• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Did you make it back to NWI/Mich over the weekend?
    Nope, I'm leaving tomorrow. One if the wife's restaurants caught fire yesterday morning. So I was helping her clean up. Nothing real bad. A floor fan was left on all night. Caught fire and damaged a wall and ceiling fan. Happened in the back of the restaurant.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Nope, I'm leaving tomorrow. One if the wife's restaurants caught fire yesterday morning. So I was helping her clean up. Nothing real bad. A floor fan was left on all night. Caught fire and damaged a wall and ceiling fan. Happened in the back of the restaurant.

:noway: Yep, **** happens. A past friend of mine lost a lumberyard in a similar fire. You really don't think of fans catching fire.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    :noway: Yep, **** happens. A past friend of mine lost a lumberyard in a similar fire. You really don't think of fans catching fire.
    I guess these particular fans have been banned from other restaurant in other states. My wife is putting out an email today banning them from all of hers. Really no reason to have them.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Morning DB. I suppose I should start heading to this stupid meeting. Two weeks ago they had a Monday meeting, followed by a Tuesday meeting to clarify, or repeat what they put out in the Monday meeting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom