• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yes Sir, was good to meet you and your wife. Glad to see her out shooting. Thanks for letting me shoot your stuff!
    No problem, everyone loves a 308. I enjoyed the CZ and your brother's .357. I haven't shot a .357 in about 5 or 6 years, was nice.

I had to pull the glass off the 308 for that range, no way you'd even be on the scope at that distance. I'd love to get 500 yards with it one of these days, will need a good backstop.

Was good to meet everyone today.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    No problem, everyone loves a 308. I enjoyed the CZ and your brother's .357. I haven't shot a .357 in about 5 or 6 years, was nice.

I had to pull the glass off the 308 for that range, no way you'd even be on the scope at that distance. I'd love to get 500 yards with it one of these days, will need a good backstop.

Was good to meet everyone today.
    I think everybody that shot the CZ liked it. I'm working on the 500!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    and we are home

allergies are no fun, and no it isn't me. Hubby and the Boy

I however am covered in muddy water from washing the camper, rain water from standing in the rain and doing it. Mud from walking to a friends lot, wayyyyy on the other side of the campground, in my flip flops. :facepalm: and sweat, because it was warm when you were working.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    and we are home

I however am covered in muddy water from washing the camper, rain water from standing in the rain and doing it. Mud from walking to a friends lot, wayyyyy on the other side of the campground, in my flip flops. :facepalm: and sweat, because it was warm when you were working.

:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    and we are home

Power???????

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Power???????

ok.. the guy he called said the first thing to check would be the battery. We did, dead as dead can be. He had a new one for the boat so we stuck it on the camper. EVERYTHING WORKS!!!! We stuck a battery charger on the new battery and checked the % of the charge, took it off. Checked it again before we left to make sure it was charging, and it was. So the regulator? is ok since it is charging the battery. Just a dead battery

Now I don't claim to know it all, but that would be the "missing leg" that you guys were talking about, I think. The guy told hubby that the battery has to be good to run the higher voltage stuff

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ok.. the guy he called said the first thing to check would be the battery. We did, dead as dead can be. He had a new one for the boat so we stuck it on the camper. EVERYTHING WORKS!!!! We stuck a battery charger on the new battery and checked the % of the charge, took it off. Checked it again before we left to make sure it was charging, and it was. So the regulator? is ok since it is charging the battery. Just a dead battery

Now I don't claim to know it all, but that would be the "missing leg" that you guys were talking about, I think. The guy told hubby that the battery has to be good to run the higher voltage stuff

I had no idea you were not totally on shore power. You are inverted. I get it now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom