• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I cut down my rosebushes yesterday. They were scraggly anyway, and Lorelei kept walking into them and scratching up her eyes.

I actually bought her some of these to protect her eyes. So far she is not amused.

(Stock picture, not Lorelei)

doggles-k9-optix-sunglasses-for-dogs-silver-wsmoke-lens-6645.jpg
    Ha! That's something else...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I cut down my rosebushes yesterday. They were scraggly anyway, and Lorelei kept walking into them and scratching up her eyes.

I actually bought her some of these to protect her eyes. So far she is not amused.

(Stock picture, not Lorelei)

doggles-k9-optix-sunglasses-for-dogs-silver-wsmoke-lens-6645.jpg
    Dogs and most men have no fashion sense. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The full sized steel 10mm was no more snappy than a .40 IMO. But, you know everyone perceives recoil differently.
    There are only a couple of ammo companies that make full velocity 10mm, Underwood and I think Buffalo Bore or Double tap. There is a bigger difference with the real ammo.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There are only a couple of ammo companies that make full velocity 10mm, Underwood and I think Buffalo Bore or Double tap. There is a bigger difference with the real ammo.
    Yes, I'm sure of that. I think llh was loading his own so I doubt if he maxed it out.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    If you have sales or management skills it doesn't really matter what kind of widget your company is selling.

True, but I always heard that the Beverage industries (beer, pop, etc) were brutal. I fell into the building materials business by accident, but stayed there because 99% of the people I have ran across have been great, ethical folks.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The management and team building skills I learned in the military are of no value in the civilian world. They don't care about growing people they just use them up and throw them away.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm out too. Hubby's getting things ready to go.

I'm taking an umbrella!

Our plums, cherries and apples should all have fruit this year. I have ONE peach tree that is half alive so we may get a few peaches off of it, but this is probably the last year for that one. Half of the tree is gone and has been cut off. It looks pretty sad.

I am going out to take some pictures and then I have to get the cooler packed and my crocheting to work on while I'm sitting there at the show. This one is only four hours so it won't be bad...and it is only 7 miles away.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm out too. Hubby's getting things ready to go.

I'm taking an umbrella!

Our plums, cherries and apples should all have fruit this year. I have ONE peach tree that is half alive so we may get a few peaches off of it, but this is probably the last year for that one. Half of the tree is gone and has been cut off. It looks pretty sad.

I am going out to take some pictures and then I have to get the cooler packed and my crocheting to work on while I'm sitting there at the show. This one is only four hours so it won't be bad...and it is only 7 miles away.
    Have a great day, Mom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom