Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    be thankful my man, be thankful

to many friends who use the VA. to many stories of long waits and wrong diagnosis, etc.

Have one friend who blew his knee out a month ago. He is STILL waiting on the VA to do the surgery. Until then, here, take your pain pills and don't do anything. He's 100% disabled from Afghanistan so he isn't working, but come on.
    That whole system is a mess. My mom knows a lady who did one year of active duty many years ago and got out due to pregnancy (that's the way they used to deal with it). Now she is getting free care from the VA. What's up with that? :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That whole system is a mess. My mom knows a lady who did one year of active duty many years ago and got out due to pregnancy (that's the way they used to deal with it). Now she is getting free care from the VA. What's up with that? :dunno:

while the real disabled get long waits and unanswered questions.

the friend I mentioned earlier drove over an IED. He was lucky to live. Didn't lose any limbs, but took him 10 mths to recover. PTSD, TBI, etc, etc. had to relearn to walk and talk. Now he sits and waits. just un****ingreal

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    while the real disabled get long waits and unanswered questions.

the friend I mentioned earlier drove over an IED. He was lucky to live. Didn't lose any limbs, but took him 10 mths to recover. PTSD, TBI, etc, etc. had to relearn to walk and talk. Now he sits and waits. just un****ingreal
    It's very frustrating that we seem to pour money into programs for the unwilling while those who answered the call get ignored. The current administration's goal of turning the US into a third world ****hole seems to be working.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's very frustrating that we seem to pour money into programs for the unwilling while those who answered the call get ignored. The current administration's goal of turning the US into a third world ****hole seems to be working.

he was going for retirement. Army Rangers, now he is disabled with a Medical Discharge.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm very frustrated that our national value system is totally out of whack. Someone, or a lot of someones, need to wake up.

yeah. When I see people come in and spend $5, $10, $15 on junk food with their EBT card.

When I have worked hard all my life and now am without insurance. Can't see a doctor if I wanted. Make to much for assistance, not enough to buy Obama Care. I'll have insurance July 13th. I so can't wait for that day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom