Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    How did your Dr appt go yesterday??
    It went okay. Everyone keeps asking me who my cardiologist is, like I am supposed to find my own. My doctor asked me, my cardiac therapist asked me. What's up with that? If I don't get a referral then the insurance won't pay for it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It went okay. Everyone keeps asking me who my cardiologist is, like I am supposed to find my own. My doctor asked me, my cardiac therapist asked me. What's up with that? If I don't get a referral then the insurance won't pay for it.

I would have thought that you would have been "assigned" one when you was in the hospital???

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I would have thought that you would have been "assigned" one when you was in the hospital???
    I was in the hospital in Indy so, logistically, it probably didn't make sense. I'm not sure I need one anyway. What would he/she tell me that the others don't?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Still, you would think that any General Probationer MD could read your test results/blood tests. I wouldn't think a cardiologist would be necessary unless something in the tests were unusual??
    Yes, I agree completely. I actually don't even see a doctor. I see a Nurse Practitioner. Probably the best medical care I have received in years.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No, where is the pic???
    th_IMG_0424_zpstnrwpzcg.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm not allowed to go to the VA. I am on Tricare.

be thankful my man, be thankful

to many friends who use the VA. to many stories of long waits and wrong diagnosis, etc.

Have one friend who blew his knee out a month ago. He is STILL waiting on the VA to do the surgery. Until then, here, take your pain pills and don't do anything. He's 100% disabled from Afghanistan so he isn't working, but come on.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It is fully Cajunized with a race hammer, adjustable sear, extended firing pin and 11.5# mainspring. The SAO trigger was gauged at 2.5#. ;) llh took her out the other night for testing and said she is a tack driver. He put six rounds through the same hole. I think she is beautiful.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It is fully Cajunized with a race hammer, adjustable sear, extended firing pin and 11.5# mainspring. The SAO trigger was gauged at 2.5#. ;) llh took her out the other night for testing and said she is a tack driver. He put six rounds through the same hole. I think she is beautiful.

she is

something about older guns make me hot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom