Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I can still remember how it sounded when the sun went down. Things were moving about.

Just after sunup the 1st thing that had moved down that back road was an olf Ford Pick up truck. Not a bit of paint on it from being sand blasted by the desert. Old timer stopped and gave me a gallon of gas. Laughed at me the whole time.

Oh yeah, the Tequila hang over was terrible.
    As Paul Harvey would say "******************************************************,":lmfao:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    And that is another reason on a medium length list why we do not have any dogs.

these 2 had been really good about staying out of the flowers. Zoe was our trouble maker. I haven't gotten all the bad tricks out of them since she left.

they came to sniff while I was replanting. I think they got the hint this time

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had some shine when I was younger. I am a quick learner.

Buddy and I drank some shine with Jr. Johnson in the garage area at Atlanta Mtr. Speedway in Georgia when we were affiliated with Mr. Rick Hendricks. He had some peach and some apple and some cherry. I was fond of the peach. We slept in my car on the grounds that night......:wow:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Buddy and I drank some shine with Jr. Johnson in the garage area at Atlanta Mtr. Speedway in Georgia when we were affiliated with Mr. Rick Hendricks. He had some peach and some apple and some cherry. I was fond of the peach. We slept in my car on the grounds that night......:wow:
    Them boys know how to do it. Mine was in SC.

I used to on occasion.
    Guilty

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sometimes, when listening to stories from you guys, I feel like I lived a very sheltered life

I had a very healthy fear of my father and disappointing him

Still do to this day

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mescal? That stuff is brutal.

They brew it up local. Pour it from gallon jugs into smaller bottles. Go into the the canteena, buy a bottle and a clean glass(:lmfao:) or 2 and pull up a chair. When you can no longer tell what planet you are on it is time to have some grub. Then finish the bottle. Holy mother of all that is holy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom