Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    good enough. its Friday and payday so I refrained from lighting up a worker who drilled 2 holes in the oak engine cover I made for the pirate ship. He drilled them all the way through in a spot that isn't going to be easy to fix. I could have killed him.

:facepalm:

It's a Pirate Ship, make him walk the plank......

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    good enough. its Friday and payday so I refrained from lighting up a worker who drilled 2 holes in the oak engine cover I made for the pirate ship. He drilled them all the way through in a spot that isn't going to be easy to fix. I could have killed him.

One thing I dislike about this job. Don't get paid on Fridays. It's 2 certain days of the month and payday is whenever they fall.:noway:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    He was a neighbor of mine. State Popo captain who just retired to work for the gaming commission. They were having some seminar in one of our conference rooms. We talked guns :D He is coming over some time to shoot and a couple of the guys with him want to come and shoot the CZ

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I got the green light from the Doc to travel next week for work (via air) as long as I don't drive more than a hour.

I have 2 people I need to see, can't decide where to go. Appleton, WI or Sioux Falls, SD???

Airfare is about the same both ways.... Both equally important prospects.....

Might just flip a coin????:dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I got the green light from the Doc to travel next week for work (via air) as long as I don't drive more than a hour.

I have 2 people I need to see, can't decide where to go. Appleton, WI or Sioux Falls, SD???

Airfare is about the same both ways.... Both equally important prospects.....

Might just flip a coin????:dunno:

Doc wanted me to stay home as much as possible the last couple of weeks and not drive more than 1 hour to see if it would make any difference with my neck issues. It hasn't, so I need to get some work done next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom