Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My garage has no walls. So I don't have to worry about paint. But it's cold in the winter and hot as hell in the summer. Wish I had some walls now. I went from happy to sad all in the same post

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My garage has no walls. So I don't have to worry about paint. But it's cold in the winter and hot as hell in the summer. Wish I had some walls now. I went from happy to sad all in the same post

:rofl:

I have 2 garages, but they are both full...otherwise I'd offer you some space in mine.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Drywalled, with a 9' textured ceiling, with two garage doors and openers. When we bought this place, I said, "cool garage, hope I'm dead when it needs painted." Pray for me!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Drywalled, with a 9' textured ceiling, with two garage doors and openers. When we bought this place, I said, "cool garage, hope I'm dead when it needs painted." Pray for me!

You have all that :poop: hiding the walls...why do you think it 'needs' painted, anyway?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

My shop had no walls when we rented the house in 1981.
    I insulated and drywalled the shop while we were still renting.
    I bought the house about the time I had it all wired up and gas line ran to it and a unit heater installed.
    Screw paint. It is the shop. The shop rules.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Cm reference your investigation today, can we cut a few trees and bulldoze the briars and brush?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cm reference your investigation today, can we cut a few trees and bulldoze the briars and brush?

There is some sapplings to be cleared and at least 4 trees to fell. 2 are dead, 1 almost dead and 1 alive.
    GS and I think it will be OK to run it up top but have us all look it over and put a plan/date together when we can all get in there and have at it. As it looks right now my weekends are full up until June. The race and all.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There is some sapplings to be cleared and at least 4 trees to fell. 2 are dead, 1 almost dead and 1 alive.
    GS and I think it will be OK to run it up top but have us all look it over and put a plan/date together when we can all get in there and have at it. As it looks right now my weekends are full up until June. The race and all.

I drive by him weekly coming home. I'll get with him and check it out.
    Like you, weekends are booked, but I come home most Sunday's on 135. Doesn't take long to drop a tree or four. Getting them out might be time consuming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom